Attention homebrewers. Are you ready to test your finest beer against some competition? Bison Brewing and the Bung Brewers are hosting events with wonderful prizes that will surely boost your street cred if you’re up to the task.
The Organic Brewing Challenge Pro Am Competition, hosted by Bison Brewing, is open to all members of the American Homebrewers Association (AHA). The winning entry will be commercially produced by Bison Brewing and submitted to the Great American Beer Festival. Here’s the basic info:
- Entry Deadline April 2, 2011
- 5 Style Categories
- Only All-organic beers accepted
- Winning beer will be packaged in 22 oz. bottles and commercially released
- Winning homebrewer will receive tickets to the Great American Beer Festival
- Contestants must be AHA Members at the time of entry
- Entry period is March 14, 2011 to April 2, 2011
Visit the competition website for all the rules and guidelines.
The First Annual Napa Homebrew Challenge is being run by the Bung Brewers and judging will take place at the Calistoga Inn Restaurant & Brewery on February 12. You’ll need to act fast to meet the upcoming deadline. No specific awards are mentioned. Here are a few details.
- Entry Fee: $8.00 Per Entry
- Deadline: January 17 and January 29, 2011.
- Entry Requirements: Submit 3 twelve ounce bottles
Once again check the competition website for all the details.
Best of luck to all of you who enter!