The craft beer spotlight will shine on San Francisco this month when the city plays host to the Craft Brewer’s Conference & BrewExpo America beginning on March 23 at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square. The four-day conference is the biggest event of its kind in North America and will draw thousands of industry professionals from around the country. Aspiring brewers, wholesalers, distributors and staff from brewpubs and production breweries will network and mingle to discuss best practices during the trade show, educational seminars and hospitality events.
A few conference details and schedule highlights include:
- Welcome Reception at the California Academy of Sciences.
- Fritz Maytag and Ken Grossman will reflect on their careers and the history of craft beer during the Keynote Address.
- The BrewExpo will present over 200 vendors offering products and services.
- Attendees can choose from 45 educational seminars about sustainability, government affairs, financing, quality control, marketing, packaging and exportation.
- Several Bay Area breweries have collaborated on exclusive conference beers.
Conference badges are required for all of the official events and industry professionals can register online (Deadline: March 10@5:00pm). If your not attending don’t worry, you can still get in on the fun. Several breweries and bars will be hosting special off-site events that are open to the public. Check the BACB calendar for details.